Photo Submission Tool
Use this Tool to Verify your Seats to Ensure a Perfect Fit the First Time
Your photos have been successfully submitted!
We will be checking the photos shortly, and will be getting back to you if we need to follow up for additional clarification. If you have already ordered seat covers and do not hear from us, do not worry, it just means everything looks good and have started manufacturing your seat covers. Please note, all seat covers are custom made-to-order and take about 2 - 4 weeks to manufacture.
OUR BEST SELLING SEAT COVERS
Quick Guide to Taking Proper Seat Photos
1. Take pictures far enough away to capture the entire seat...
It's important that we see the headrests, backrest, seat cushion, and the electric or manual seat controls if any. If you do not have enough space, simply shoot multiple images to capture the entire seat.
2. Take photos from both the drivers side and passenger side of the car...
We need to be able to see the seats from both sides of the car. Make sure we can see the passenger seat in its entirety by capturing the headrests, bottom cushion, and seat controls.
3. If you are ordering more than 1 row or seat, be sure to capture photos of each row or seat
Ensuring we see photos for every row will prevent making a mistake on the 2nd row.
4. If you have a 40/20/40 seat...
In seat configurations where you have a third jump seat in the middle between the driver and passenger, will need to see picture of the following:
- Photos of the console in the down position so we can see cupholders etc.
- Photos of the center seat storage compartment that is underneath the middle seat in-between the driver and passenger seats (if applicable)
5. If you are ordering for a rear row...
It is important we can see where the 60/40 splits are if any and also if you have any fold down armrests. Pictures of the rear row are most helpful if you take them from the middle of the front seats looking back towards the seats such as in this photo example.
6. Ensure there are no existing seat covers or items blocking the view
We will not be able to verify the seat if you have baggy seat covers over top or items that block the view of fold down armrests, cupholders, or other important pieces.