How Seat Covers Work
The custom made seat covers we offer are SLIP OVER seat covers designed to slide right over the existing seat upholstery. You do not have to remove any of the current upholstery to make these fit. We do not sell re-upholstering kits, if this is what you are looking for, you may want to search for another company that offers these.
Start by choosing one of the fabrics we offer. Click here to view all the seat covers we offer. If you need additional help, you can always call us at 1-833-709-1888 and we can make some tailored recommendations based on your needs.
- Choose a Color: The colors we offer are available in the swatches. Please note for some fabrics, we can offer additional customizations options, please call us or contact us for these options.
- Choose Your Vehicle: Choose your year, make and model and then select the row and the seats that correspond to your model. If you are unsure of what seats you have, simply upload a photo and we will confirm this for you.
- Answer the Questions: Please answer the additional questions that follow. This is to ensure we have every seat feature correct. Select “Not Sure” if in doubt, and again we will verify with photos.
The last step is simply uploading photos. This ensures we avoid costly and time consuming returns and ensures we get it right the first time. View our photo taking guide or simply do the following:
- Take photos of the driver’s seat showing the entire seat from the drivers side door.
- Take photos of the passenger seat from the passenger side door.
- Take photos of the rear seat and any other rows of seating.
- Take a photo of the exterior to show the vehicle model and cab size if applicable.